Wednesday, January 14, 2009

A cold winter morning!

I've noticed something lately, I'm always cold! At work I can sit with the little space heater next to me on full blast all day. I guess losing 57 pounds in the last 2 months has helped with that. Yes I said 57 pounds!!!! Go ahead and laugh because I giggle every morning when I step on the scale and see that I have lost more weight. When I looked into all this I knew it would come off fast, it does for everyone. But for some reason I never thought that would be me. Today I've lost the most I have ever lost at one time. And I'm about to weigh the lowest I've weighed in 9 years. Which is doing so much with my head, I keep thinking that this is probably going to be it, I won't lose anymore weight. But my body is telling me something totally different, thankfully. And despite my fears I'm having a lot of fun, every night I have to try on my clothes for the next day, just to make sure that they're not to big. Last night I got to go to the thrift store with my Mom and get smaller pants. How fun is that?! Even when I have a bad day, like when the food doesn't go down like it's suppose to. I'm having the time of my life, finding out what it's like to be healthier!

2 comments:

Erin Vincent said...

I want to see more pictures!!

Anonymous said...

ME TOO!!!!