Friday, August 20, 2010

really good morning

Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could wake up every morning to someone standing next to your bed with a cup of coffee prepared for you just the way you like it? That's what I was thinking this morning when I woke up. But when I opened my eyes no one was there, bummer. So I got up, made the bed, turned the air conditioner and fan off (yes, I did sleep with them both on, it gets hot in my room at night) and went downstairs and made a cup of coffee. I usually make my coffee after I'm all ready, but I knew it would be a 2 cup kind of morning. Then something so great happened, I weighed. Yes I know there are people out there that tell you that you should only weigh once a week, but I'm not one of those people. I need a daily check of where I'm at. And today's was a good check, down 2 lbs since yesterday!!! So, the protein filled day that I had yesterday worked. What a great way to start the day.

Have a good one.

No comments: